Oil Spill Response Course IMO Level 3 - available Online or Classroom
Course Duration: 4 days
Venue: Glasgow or Worldwide (subject to minimumnumbers)
Course dates: On Demand
Course Fee: £ 2000 /-
Validity: 3 years
Although there is no entry requirement It would be an advantage for delegates to have completed the IMO level 2 oil spill response training.
IMO Level 3 osr course is Designed for all senior managers and officials who may be involved in planning for or managing the response to an oil spill.
Candidates will have a thorough knowledge of the convolutions of oil spill supervision and consider the political and media gravities, the legal and monetary implications, the issues of community and response to human safety and the post operational necessities.
- Proper response establishment
- Reasons, fate and effects of oil spills
- Roles of Government and other key shareholders
- Lawful frameworks and international agreements
- Accountability for claims and compensations
- Risk Assessment and exigence planning
- The Event Controller
- Response Options
- Operational boundaries of response strategies
- Resource requirements
- Completing a response
- Media awareness
- Theoretical exercises
IMO Level 3 oil spill response training, IMO Level 3 spill response training, IMO Level 3 spill training, IMO Level 3 oil spill training, IMO Level 3 osrl training, IMO Level 3 spill cleanup training, IMO Level 3 oil spill clean up certification