Bridge Resource Management
Glasgow Maritime Academy delivers the Bridge Resource Management Training – Classroom and Online
Course Duration: 3 days
Course dates: On demand
Course Fee: £ 1800 /-
Minimum OOW COC.
The course is designed to meet the bridge resource management requirements detailed in Table A-II/I of the 2010 Manila amendments to the STCW Convention and Code.
This course benefits all members of the deck department and is suitable for personnel serving on all types of vessels including large yachts.
The course is a mix of theory case studies and simulation exercise covering topics below.
- Resource Management; Situational Awareness
- Attitudes; Cultural Awareness
- Communications & briefings; Short Term Strategy; Authority & Assertiveness
- Management Styles; Workload
- Human Involvement; Judgement & Decision Making
- Automation Awareness
- Crowd & Crisis management; Knowledge Assessment
Bridge resource management course, bridge resource management course ni approved, bridge resource management course, bridge resource management course, bridge resource management course online, bridge resource management course,bridge resource management course online