Advanced training for Liquified Gas Tanker Cargo Operations - MCA approved Online or Classroom
Course Duration: 4.5 days (0900 – 1700)
Course dates: Once a month See exact date Below
Course Fee: £ 825 /-
As per MCA notice dated 04.11.2020
The entry requirements for the MCA Advanced GAS Tanker Course
1. MCA / EU Basic GAS tanker course or MCA/EU Combined Basic Oil Chem and GAS tanker course (should be valid and not expired )
The requirement for getting GAS DCE endorsement on coc
1. MCA Advanced GAS tanker cargo operation certificate and
2. 3-month’s experience on the GAS tanker and MCA/EU Tanker Fire Fighting; or
3. 3-month’s experience on the GAS tanker and MCA/EU approved Advanced Fire Fighting; or
4. 3-month’s experience on the GAS tanker, Advanced Fire Fighting from a CEC country and the theory element of MNTB Tanker Fire Fighting; or
5. MCA/EU Basic GAS Tanker or MCA/EU Combined Basic Oil Chem and GAS tanker Endorsement from and MCA/EU Advanced Firefighting; or
6. Basic GAS Tanker Endorsement from any CEC Country (listed here), Advanced Firefighting from any CEC country and the theory element of MNTB Tanker Fire Fighting.
All training certificates and sea service must have been obtained within the last 5 years.
The 3 months seatime requireent can be reduced to 1 month if the candidate does an MCA approved onboard training on applicable tanker, in a supernumerary capacity which must include at least three loading and three unloading operations and be documented in an MCA/MNTB approved training record book.
This course is intended for masters, officers and ratings serving on tankers who are required to undertake additional training and familiarisation in accordance with: The Merchant Shipping (Training and Certification) Regulations 1997/ Marine Guidance Note (MGN)95 / STCW 95 : Regulation V/1 para 2.2 and STCW Code Section A – V/1 para 8-14.
At the end of the course the student should have the relevant technical knowledge to assume the responsibilities of Master, Chief Officer, Chief Engineer, Second Engineer or of any other person having direct responsibility for cargo operations.
The course will include those outcomes as stated in the familiarisation training but will be addressed in greater detail in accordance with the requirements of the students.
The liquified gas tanker, liquified gas properties and hazards, liquified gas cargo containment and handling, liquified gas tanker operations, Marine pollution
In addition to those outcomes as outlined in the familiarisation training, the course will include the following principles:
International and National Regulations and Codes of Practice
Characteristics of cargoes
Definitions; chemical and physical properties of liquified gas cargoes
Flammability, explosiveness and toxicity; medical aspect
Liquified gas Tanker Design and Equipment
Liquified gas Tanker Operations
Test your knowledge in advance training in liquified gas tanker cargo operations. Everytime you reload this page a different set of question is loaded
MCA Advanced training for liquified gas tanker cargo operations online, Mca Approved Advanced training for liquified gas tanker cargo operation online, MCA approved GASCO online, GASCO online, Specialised liquified gas tanker course online, liquified gas tanker advanced course online, Advanced liquified gas tannker training online