Yacht 3 chief engineer orals, mca Yacht 3 chief engineer orals prep, best nautical college of UK for Yacht 3 chief engineer orals prep, Yacht 3 chief engineer orals uk, Yacht 3 chief engineer orals prep glasgow, best college for Yacht 3 chief engineer orals classes, Yacht 3 chief engineer orals prep
Course Duration: 4 weeks
Course Dates: Every month (Use the contact form on the right to find exact start date).
Availaibility: Available every month. See Actuall dates below or Click here
If you need any last minute slots please contact us on our phone number.
This course enables candidates to achieve Mca Yacht 3 Chief Engineer certification by the MCA Oral examination route. Candidates will receive tuition and guided study in preparation for the MCA Oral examination.
1. Understand the reason for determining voyage needs; fuel, lubricants, water, stores,
2. Understand the necessity for routine maintenance and the reasons for maintaining records of machinery and its performance.
3. Understand the consequences of sailing with certain items of machinery inoperative and the risks involved in doing so.
4. Understand the (Chief Engineer’s) responsibilities and duties concerning bunkering or
5. The methods of dealing with fire on board ship. Prevention of the spread of fire. The
organisation and direction of firefighting and lifesaving parties.
Although presentation of other topics may be arranged where the whole group should benefit. Tutorials will be delivered as formal lectures and/or demonstrations as appropriate, supplemented by group discussion, question and answer sessions and directed study.
Candidates are also encouraged to make full use of other learning resources, including the on-site nautical library, Internet access, training software and feedback from previous candidates.
Each candidate gets a free access to our moodle online learning environment and a mock orals at the end of the course. This helps them repair any damage before going for the actual orals.
Use the form on the right or contact Kyra on
Course Dates Availability